Thursday, August 28, 2008

Great to be 8!

Are they the most precious sight or what? These two boys are truly a match made in heaven. I know John and Jack knew each other before they were born and most likely begged to be born on the same day. Preemie Jack came a bit early or else they would've been very close. They were blessed together, sit together every Sunday in Primary, get together as often as possible, started Cub Scouts together, and were just baptized together. They will serve missions at the same time (probably not together but who knows?), and I can see them being college roommates together. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they get married together and are next door neighbors. They adore each other! I'm so thankful they have a special friendship. I have never heard them say a cross word to each other, argue or even disagree for that matter. They enjoy every minute they get to spend together and it is a joy to be with them. I am thankful they made the decision to be like our Savior, Jesus and be baptized as members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. They are both wonderful examples to me of how to live.

5 comments:

Manda Panda said...

AMEN...say it again! We are two proud mamas, aren't we? Love them! Love you!

Homegrown Family said...

Emily
this is Wyatt's mom Erika. I took a couple of pictures of Sam the other night when the scouts went to the courthouse etc with Randy. email me and I will forward them to you. I don't have your email
Erika
use the one I gave you or this one
pioneerhomemaker@gmail.com

Erin said...

Yeah for Jack! You should be a proud mama! He is so cute and sweet, how could you not be?

Lindsay said...

Emily, hey girl! What a sweet post. I remember comming to MS for Jacks first birthday, how the time flies! Hey, will you email me at lindsaybarber1@gmail.com so I can add you to our blog? Love ya girl!

Cody and Utahna said...

That melts my heart. You guys are SOO lucky to have so much family so close.

My little family

My little family
This is my beautiful, little family- Hilton, Emily, Jack ( 7), Sophie (4), Maddie (9) & Sam (11). Aren't the azaleas gorgeous? This was taken Easter sunday at my mom's house. The dogwoods and azaleas were in spectacular bloom.