Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's a Girl!

Surprise! We're having a baby....a baby girl. I am almost 21 weeks pregnant. We had an ultrsound this past Tuesday and were able to see "her". Isn't she just beautiful? She has Sophie's little nose. Everything looks great. We are trying to focus on the positive, happy, wonderful blessing this is, instead of getting consumed in worry and stress. We know Heavenly Father loves us and has always blessed us so much even in the most difficult times.
Oh, if you could've seen poor Jack's face when they confirmed what Maddie already knew. "It's a girl". He didn't look too pleased. I'm sure he'll teach his little sister plenty of good, nasty, gross boy stuff. I quote a Betty Jane-ism, "my quiver is full". I am a blessed woman.

15 comments:

Homegrown Family said...

Congrats! the last time I saw you a couple weeks back I thought you were pregnant!

Erika in Wiggins

hannahshirley said...

Your quiver and your uterus.

hboover said...

That's my GIRL! Thanks for posting this em. I love you soooooooo much.

Cody and Utahna said...

Wahoo! You look great, Emily--all aglow tonight at stk conference. We're so happy for your growing fam.

Manda Panda said...

I think she has YOUR cute little nose, Em. What a precious gift! I cannot wait to meet the newest little Miss Boover.

p.s. Hannah's comment was PRICELESS.

Ang said...

YAY! Congrats! We can't wait to meet her next summer at the Forsyth reunion!

Gabe said...

Congratulations!!! Maybe she was good friends with little Gabriel "you know where" ;) Horrrrrrray!!! Babies all around!!! Let the diaper changing frenzy begin!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! She is SO cute! We are so excited for your family. Love ya girl!

Erin said...

Emily I am so excited! Another beautiful child to add to your beautiful family! Love you!

Cyndi said...

Oh Em and family, that is great news! I can't wait to hear her name!!!

Lindsay said...

I tagged you girl, read my blog to see what to do. Love you!

bigsexy said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you!
-Jeff, Laura, Ethan and Austin

Unknown said...

She's precious and perfect in everyway! She's lucky to have a family like yours to come to. Can't wait for her to come--Love,
Grammy

CBoover said...

Wow! I can't believe I'm just now seeing these. Been so busy with all that has been going on. She's lovely.
Em- thanks for all you have done in September. Our family really appreciates it.
The reservation is great! Can't wait for you all to visit. Tell the kids....aunt kiki says hello!

The Judsons said...

Ok, feeling a little weird posting a comment since you posted this so long ago, but this is what I am doing on my Saturday night. (Paul bathed the kids by the way!) Your tech got great u/s pics! Congrats again. ~michelle
thejudsons.blogspot.com

My little family

My little family
This is my beautiful, little family- Hilton, Emily, Jack ( 7), Sophie (4), Maddie (9) & Sam (11). Aren't the azaleas gorgeous? This was taken Easter sunday at my mom's house. The dogwoods and azaleas were in spectacular bloom.